The Worker Co-operative Solidarity Fund has started accepting subscriptions. Already, 150 members are putting in £1 per week each. We expect that number to double by Spring 2014 – a great start.
The purpose of the Fund is to underwrite co-learning activity and networks, strengthen worker co-operative organisation and culture.
Subscribe to the Fund!
– Solidarity Fund exists to strengthen worker co-operative solidarity
– Solidarity Fund will underwrite activities that support worker co-ops and their members
– Solidarity Fund is a common wealth resource, paid for by individual and group subscriptions
– Soliarity Fund subscribers are people who support industrial democracy and collective ownership
– Solidarity Fund members discuss and decide on the Fund’s activities and future growth.
Support worker co-operative:
· Education and training
· Self-reliance and independence
· Organisation and culture
– by subscribing as little as £1.00 per week though your co-op, your organisation, or as an individual supporter.
Sign up here
Become a member of Solidarity Fund
· Subscribe to the Fund
· Meet other members
· Join our online discuss-and-decide group
· Contribute to discussions about the Fund’s purposes
· Propose actions and policies
· Make decisions with other members on an equal basis
· Get regular updates on the Fund’s status and activity.
Fund members participate on a basis of openness, equality and mutual respect. We meet to develop ideas for strategy and action. Currently, we use the open source, online democracy tool Loomio to discuss and debate proposals and make decisions.
Read more about Solidarity Fund’s vision, mission, purposes and policies
Want to know more about worker co-ops? Read the CICOPA World Declaration on Worker Co-operatives
Leave a Reply