Dear Co-operatives London Members, supporters of co-operation!
You are warmly invited to attend Co-operatives London Annual General Meeting to review our work in the last year and participate in the elections. Recognised voice of co-operatives in London we work to encourage cooperation and growth of cooperative economy in the Capital. Join us in uniting the voice of the co-operative sector.
Location: Hackney Co-operative Developments
Address: 62 Beechwood Rd, London E8 3D
When: 28 September 2016, 6pm
After-AGM Social: from 7pm
Directors election for Coops London will be held at the AGM by secret ballot. Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to take part in the election. This would require filling out Director Nomination Form by 24 September 2016.
Current directors of Cooperatives London are:
- Clive Fraser (Chair, individual member)
- Sion Whellens (Vice chair & Treasurer- Calverts)
- Greg Robbins (Director – London Federation of Housing Coops)
- Mervyn Eastman (Director – ChangeAgents)
- Alex Hartley (Director – South East London Community Energy)
- Dominic Ellison (Director – Hackney Coop Developments)
- Gregory Cohn (Director – Tower Hamlets CDA)
Directors stepping down before the election:
Mervyn Eastman, Alex Hartley, Dominic Ellison
Guest Speaker for the AGM TBC.
We look forward to seeing you there!