Co-operatives London can play a much-needed role for co-operatives and co-operators in London.
We want to be able to link up people working in co-ops so they can trade with each other and learn from each other. We want to help people who want to shop at co-ops in their area, or people who want to help the movement by lobbying their local council and so on.
To do all this, we need to get a much better picture of who we’re working with and for.
We need you (and your details!)
By giving us some basic details and joining us, you’ll be helping us build up a picture of London’s co-operative sector. And the more members we have, the more we can do to promote and unite the movement.
What will happen to the info you give us?
- We won’t spam you, or bombard you with emails that you may or may not be interested in
- We won’t pass your details onto anyone else (the data is handled by Mailchimp)
- We’ll use it to build a picture of co-operation in London, working out where co-ops are working, and where they’re not
- We’ll use it to get better co-operation by putting people in touch with other, through this site and through networking events, which might be for the whole of the city, or people in a specific area, or working in a specific sector
- We’ll use it to send you a monthly update of what we’ve been doing, what co-ops in the city have been up to, and other links that we think co-operatively-minded people will be interested in
- We’ll occasionally send you emails promoting events from our friends in other organisations, but we’ll only do this where it’s clear that there’s a big link between what they’re doing is something co-operators are interested in
- We’ll promise that every email we send you will include an opt-out of future emails
- We’ll grow the co-operative movement with your help to take advantage of the opportunity the current economic and political climate offers us