Date: Thursday 6th OR 20th March
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: GCDA, in the heart of Greenwich
Cost: Free to Greenwich residents, business & food projects.
Absolutely Brilliant! Everyone in or setting up a food business should do this course
— June 2013 course attendee
Running your own food business is an incredibly challenging role. You’re expected to be a chef, business person, promotions specialist and account all at the same time with never enough time to do it all! This course will show you easy and clear ways to make changes that can have a real impact on the health and sustainability of not only your business and profit, but also the food you sell.
You will learn:
- Key principles of menu planning which maximise the financial opportunity of sustainable and healthy food
- Menu planning and production systems which reduce chef time and save money
- How to source and manage relevant suppliers that save time and money
- The principles of financial management
- How to promote your business effectively
- Practical tools to implement the above
If you are interested in attending this course, please contact: Mel Taylor on 020 8269 4880 or firstname.lastname@example.org